Programmable Multi-Turn Absolute Encoder, Analogue Output, Diagnostic LEDs, Push-Buttons
Fully programmable high performance multi-turn absolute encoder with analogue output. Built in diagnostic LEDs and Teach-In / Datum push buttons. Constructed from a robust corrosive resistant 6082 aluminium alloy 58mm diameter body, with a stainless steel shaft. Uses magnetic sensing offering a maximum resolution of up to 12 Bit, with up to 14 Bit Turns. Offers programmable scaling factor, teach-in function and SSI parameters.
- Fully Programmable, With Analogue Output
- Diagnostic LEDs, Teach Push-Buttons
- Max Resolution 12 Bit / 14 Bit Turns
- Magnetic Sensing, 58mm Body Diameter
- Max Solid Shaft ∅12mm, or Blind Hollow Bore ∅15mm