The PC-MCAT 64 is an innovative Motion + PC solution. A powerful quad core Intel Atom processor is used to power both a high performance motion controller and a compact PC that can run User applications within Microsoft Windows. The PC-MCAT 64 software uses a real-time extension to allow both Windows and the motion controller to run directly on their own processor cores. User programs can be written in Trio's multi-tasking TrioBASIC language using the powerful MotionPerfect development suite. Additionally IEC61131-3 programming language is available for softPLC functionality and PC based languages such as "C" can be installed within the Windows environment.
- Combined Motion + PC Solution
- Up To 64 Axes Motion Control
- Integrated EtherCAT Communications
- Multi-Tasking BASIC programming
- IEC61131-3 softPLC
- Supports Windows Applications
- Integrated GBit Ethernet Port